WEG-7 is a powered data logger which includes a point-to-point (P2P) GSM/GPRS modem for communications with the MDM central system, supporting various meter interfaces and protocols: DLMS, M-Bus, Bacnet, etc.
WEG-7 simultaneously operates TOU and a logging mode. Parameters are downloaded by the regional concentrator via the powerline network.
WEG-13 is a powerless data logger, which operates for water/gas meters in locations with no access to power source.
- Multichannel smart end node registera resulting in significant cost savinga per meter slot.
- Interfacing with various meter types: modified meters, solid state meters or smart meters with multi protocols such as DLMS, M-Bus and others.
- Supercap backup circuit ensures battery- and maintenance-free operation and over 25-year lifetime.
- Multi-tariff management with TOU and logging mode.
- Unit tamper alert for enclosure and meter cable