The CT-10 is a home terminal with a powerline channel for real time data readings from the DCU-1 concentrator of consumption data. The terminal enables storage and analysis of the data and provides the consumer with a powerful tool for efficient management of power consumption leading to significant energy and cost savings.
The terminal can also be used for prepayment token mode transactions.
- Enables efficient energy use.
- Acts as end node in the Plan™ communication network for real time data reading.
- Enables data analysis and prepayment credit transaction operations in the token mode.
- Stores consumption data according to tariffs and billing periods for over two years.
- Displays graphically consumption data by period windows.
- Displays on demand valid tariffs and real time data